Charleston, West Virginia Personal Injury and Criminal Law Attorney Providing Strong Representation
A formidable advocate for injury victims and criminal defendants
At The Giatras Law Firm PLLC, our Charleston, West Virginia personal injury and criminal defense attorneys believe in justice. We believe that injury victims and all persons those facing criminal charges deserve an attorney who is driven to champion their interests. Our knowledge, innovation and compassion are the keys to obtaining justice for our clients.
A wide scope of knowledge from an experienced lead attorney
With more than 20 years of experience in the courtroom, firm principal Troy Giatras has accumulated the wisdom to be a powerful force for his clients. He knows how insurance company lawyers and criminal prosecutors think, anticipating their tactics and understanding the nuances of criminal law. From his knowledge, our lawyers offer deep insight into your individual dispute.
Attorney Giatras has practiced personal injury and criminal law exclusively for his entire career. His work has taken him to nearly every court in the region and given him experience at the highest levels, including the U.S. Supreme Court. His published cases have resulted in precedents that govern future cases across the state. This broad spectrum of knowledge means we have the answers to your legal questions.
Innovation for successful strategies from West Virginia personal injury attorneys
The Giatras Law Firm PLLC represents clients with an energy that inspires confidence and generates creativity. We work tirelessly to develop novel arguments and present evidence in a way that is easy for juries to understand.
Additionally, we remain on the cutting edge of technology, using every available resource for our clients’ matters — from online legal research and computerized case tracking to respected experts who are at the forefronts of their fields. Our experience, innovation and vast network make us well prepared to handle any challenges your personal injury or criminal defense case may present.
The recognized name for legal needs
While attorney Giatras has earned a reputation for being a bold fighter, clients also see his warm heart. With an easygoing nature, he builds relationships of trust with his clients. Let us show you our profound dedication to your needs if you have legal issues in any of the following areas:
- Personal injury — If you have been the victim of an injury, you may be able to recover damages from the responsible party.
- Auto accidents — Car accidents can be devastating. We ensure that those responsible face the consequences.
- Truck accidents — Accidents involving commercial trucks or coal trucks can be especially dangerous, and you may be entitled to compensation.
- Criminal defense — If you are accused of a crime, the members of our experienced team craft and execute a comprehensive criminal defense strategy for you.
- DUI defense — Driving under the influence can be a costly mistake. We understand DUI law in West Virginia and defend you vigorously.
- Federal crimes — Our vast and diverse experience means we are well equipped to defend federal criminal cases on the federal level.
- Educational defense — If you or your child has been expelled or suspended from school, you may have legal recourse.
If you have a phone, you have a lawyer in Charleston, West Virginia
Dealing with your personal injury or criminal matter may seem overwhelming. Trust The Giatras Law Firm PLLC in Charleston, West Virginia to handle your legal problems professionally and provide you with peace of mind. We offer a no-risk, free consultation for personal injury cases only and the convenience of evening and weekend appointments. We make home and hospital visits when necessary. Contact us by phone 888.819.1281 or online to speak with an attorney in West Virginia.