Am I allowed to move if I am on probation or parole in West Virginia?
- When you are on probation or parole in West Virginia and are considering moving, you will need to ask the court or your probation/parole officer who will review the request and determine if supervision can be maintained in your new location. An experienced criminal law attorney can help answer questions you may have and facilitate the process. To find out more about how a Charleston criminal law attorney can help you contact the Giatras Law Firm at 304-343-2900
- Do I need a criminal defense attorney in West Virginia if I am innocent?
- What is the difference between probation and parole?
- What is a Felony in West Virginia?
- Can arrest or conviction records in West Virginia be expunged?
- Can a West Virginia resident move if on probation or parole?
- What is a Misdemeanor in West Virginia?
- What should I do if I have been charged with a crime in West Virginia
- What is the court process after you have been arrested for DUI?