Do I need a criminal defense attorney in West Virginia if I am innocent?
- Without a West Virginia criminal defense attorney, someone accused of a crime can face a significant disadvantage against a professional prosecutor, even if innocent. It is always a good idea to at least consult a lawyer even if you are not guilty so your rights are completely protected.
- Should I talk to the police after an arrest in West Virginia?
- What is the difference between probation and parole?
- What is a Felony in West Virginia?
- Can arrest or conviction records in West Virginia be expunged?
- Am I allowed to move if I am on probation or parole in West Virginia?
- Can a West Virginia resident move if on probation or parole?
- What is a Misdemeanor in West Virginia?
- What should I do if I have been charged with a crime in West Virginia
- What is the court process after you have been arrested for DUI?