Should I talk to the police after an arrest in West Virginia?
- Should you talk to police if you get arrested? Sometimes having an attorney on your side before talking with police is a better idea. If you get arrested, you have a right to remain silent. You can also stop answering questions at any time. Having an experienced Charleston criminal defense attorney can help protect your rights.
- What crimes are considered "misdemeanor" in West Virginia?
- Do I need a criminal defense attorney in West Virginia if I am innocent?
- What is the difference between probation and parole?
- What is a Felony in West Virginia?
- Can arrest or conviction records in West Virginia be expunged?
- Am I allowed to move if I am on probation or parole in West Virginia?
- Can a West Virginia resident move if on probation or parole?
- What is a Misdemeanor in West Virginia?
- What should I do if I have been charged with a crime in West Virginia
- What is the court process after you have been arrested for DUI?