What is the court process after you have been arrested for DUI?
- When taken in for DUI/DWI, you can typically expect the Charleston police to fingerprint you, take your mugshot and administer a blood alcohol test at the station. If the prosecutor files charges, there is a good chance you will have to go to court several times and choose between plea negotiations with the prosecutor or going to trial. The Charleston, WV DUI attorneys from The Giatras Law Firm can help you weigh the pros and cons of each alternative.
- Can arrest or conviction records in West Virginia be expunged?
- Am I allowed to move if I am on probation or parole in West Virginia?
- Can a West Virginia resident move if on probation or parole?
- What is a Misdemeanor in West Virginia?
- What should I do if I have been charged with a crime in West Virginia